We might not be together in person, but we are always together in faith, together in hope, and together in love. Please pledge to give generously! Pledges allow us to plan accurately and responsibly for the work God has given us to do.
How to Pledge
There are several ways you can make your financial commitment to Holy Cross. Choose which one you prefer. You can also find instructions on Holy Cross’s website:
- Realm: Log into onrealm.org. Click on “giving,” then “pledge,” then complete the form. Note: if you don’t yet have a profile, you need to create one. It’s easy!
- Pledge Card via Mail: Complete the pledge card and return it to The Church of the Holy Cross, attn: Pledge Secretary, 2455 Gallows Road, Dunn Loring, VA 22027
- Pledge Card via Drive-Through In-Gathering: Complete the pledge card and bring it to Holy Cross during the January 17th or January 31st in-gatherings between 2 and 3:30 pm
- Pledge Card Drop Off: Complete the pledge card and drop it off in person in our mailbox on Gallows Road.
- Email: Send a confidential email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing a) the amount you wish to pledge, b) the frequency (e.g. monthly) you wish to give, and c) whether you will be giving online or via check.