Holy Cross is a vibrant community committed to exploring through our worship, learning, stewardship, community, and outreach how to engage the world with faith and love. We aspire to embrace the world with actions that are loving, liberating and life-giving. It takes commitments of time, talent, and treasure to maintain a strong community that worships in a beautiful space and goes out into the world to share God’s love.
You are invited to donate to Holy Cross using any of the methods on this page.
Make a donation via text or PayPal
Text HCPAY >> 73256
and follow the prompts to make your donation
Donate with Automatic Payments
Donate by Mail
Mail checks to the church:
The Church of the Holy Cross
Attention: Accts. Payable
2455 Gallows Road
Dunn Loring, VA 22027
Giving through Realm
Realm is cloud-based church software that lets members have their own account & profile page.
Register in Realm to—
- set up recurring giving on your own schedule
- give to a specific need
- review your giving history and track pledge balances
Realm Connect Mobile App
With the mobile app, you can make donations and view your giving history right from your phone.
Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for "Connect - Our Church Community" by ACS Technologies Group. Download the Realm Connect App to your mobile phone and log in!
Deposit Directly at our Bank
If you are concerned about mailing your check, you may take it directly to our bank.
- Clearly write in the memo any special designation (Easter, flowers, Tanzania, Music, backpacks, rector discretionary, etc.)
- Take a picture of the check and email to Donate@HolyCrossEpiscopal.org
- Take (drive) your check to any BB&T bank drive thru
- Tell bank to deposit in the account of: Church of the Holy Cross, 2455 Gallows Road
- Keep your receipt
- Check Realm a week or so later to ensure proper credit, if uncertain.
Memorial Gifts and Special Donations
If you would like to make a memorial gift, a gift in honor of a birthday and anniversary, or another gift in addition to your annual giving, please consider choosing from the vestry-approved projects in the Church of the Holy Cross Memorials and Special Gifts.
You may contact the Junior Warden at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or would like to make a special donation.
Donate in Church
An offering plate is passed during worship services.
Weekly or monthly giving envelopes are available for your convenience. Please contact the office.