The vestry is the lay governing board of Holy Cross. Made up of 12 members of the parish, the Vestry is responsible for running the church, maintaining the facilities, authorizing expenditures, and overseeing the activities of the church. They work in collaboration with the Rector to manage all aspects of church life.
The vestry sets priorities for the church, supports the rector, and conducts the business of the church. Each vestry member makes a commitment to support the programs of the church by offering his or her time as either a warden or as a liaison to standing committees. All vestry members also make a financial pledge. Vestry members serve three-year terms beginning in March.
- Becky Stahl (2020) Senior Warden • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lane Abernathy (2021) Junior Warden • email@example.com
- Tom Brooke (2022) Facilities Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Cheeseman (2022) Worship Liaison • email@example.com
- Allison Crane (2022) Fellowship Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rex Hayes (2021) Outreach Liaison • email@example.com
- Wade Hinkle (2020) Finance Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Hoskins (2021) Special Projects Liaison • email@example.com
- Sarah Kackar (2021) Stewardship Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yuri Kerrins (2020) Welcoming and Youth liaison • email@example.com
- Phil Long (2020) At-large member
- Eli Valentin (2022) Planning & Design and Legal liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org