The vestry is the lay governing board of Holy Cross. Made up of 9 members of the parish, the Vestry is responsible for running the church, maintaining the facilities, authorizing expenditures, and overseeing the activities of the church. They work in collaboration with the Rector to manage all aspects of church life.
The vestry sets priorities for the church, supports the priest-in-charge, and conducts the business of the church. Each vestry member makes a commitment to support the programs of the church by offering his or her time as either a warden or as a liaison to standing committees. All vestry members also make a financial pledge. Vestry members serve three-year terms beginning in March.
- Tom Brooke (2022) Senior Warden • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Doug Cheeseman (2022) Junior Warden • email@example.com
- Clare Beam (2024) Fellowship Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jim Cassatt (2024) Facilities Liaison • email@example.com
- Susan Hurt (2023) Outreach Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phil Long (2022) Adult Formation Liaison • email@example.com
- Pier McGrath (2023) Children & Youth Formation Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ron Parnell (2023) Stewardship Liaison • email@example.com
- Eli Valentin (2022) Finance Liaison • firstname.lastname@example.org