We will be holding our next Comfort Cases packing party to provide children in foster care some essentials—and a whole lot of love—on Sunday, May 31. We will start with a simple lunch after church and then pack backpacks. Our goal for this event is ambitious, 200 backpacks, because we are holding just one event in 2020. We will focus on the littlest ones, newborn to age 4, whose numbers have grown because of the opioid epidemic. Watch for sales and pick up items now!
Help us out by going to our Signup Genius and letting us know what you have purchased, so we can fill in any gaps before the event and have 200 complete backpacks.
- PJs (newborn-age 4)
- Baby washcloth
- Board book
- Toddler toothbrush and toothpaste set (sealed for hygiene)
- Coloring book and crayons
- Travel Sized Toiletries (can be in a set or separate)
- Baby Shampoo
- Baby soap/body wash (can do bar soap or a shampoo/ body wash combo)
- Baby powder
- Baby wipes (soft packaging not a hard container)
- Diaper cream